Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"A box of 'em would be so nice (buy some!). Cheap at even twice the price!"

According to the sign taped to the mirror of the ladies' bathroom in my office, it's girl scout cookie time.  I hate those pint size cookie peddlers.  Tagalongs and Samoas the P.C. name for the cookies formerly known as Samoas are simply amazing.  Throw in some thin mints and you have the trifecta.  I have yet to find another cookie that can stand up to them.

I can't stand those green uniformed girls because they do not sell those delicious treats year round, forcing me to buy at least ten boxes at once to last me the rest of the year.  When they're that tasty and so cheap (just over $3 per box), it is impossible to resist.  Naturally, I can only make it about three weeks before stuffing my face and polishing off all boxes.  They may look sweet and innocent, but I have those pests to blame for the spare tire I will likely develop around my mid-section just before spring-break time.

Bonus points to anyone who can name the very relevant movie source of the quote used for the title of this post.  It's a classic.

2 comments:

  1. want even yummier thin mints????
    put em in the freezer ~ nothing like it!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails