Search This Blog

Thursday, January 16, 2014

3 on Thursday

It's been a busy week so far but that will only make the relaxation of the long, MLK Day weekend that much sweeter!
The cold NYC weather of late calls for some serious snow boots, as seen in today's background.  I look like an eskimo.

  1. These chocolate covered peanuts have a liberal dusting of cinnamon.  They are a great spicy sweet treat.
  2. I'm a rule follower so it drives me a little nuts that everyone is blatantly disregarding the sign to only put Coke products in the fridge at work and, instead, stuffing it full of their messy lunches.  I also find it funny.
  3. I've been drinking lots of hot tea with honey lately ever since I started to feel a cold coming on.  My home remedy has been working so I'm going to keep up the regimen.  It's also a great feeling to pull the covers up and sip some tea while reading a book.  Looks like tea is making me healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails