Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

3 on Thursday

As you can tell by the lack of posts, I took a nice lil break over the holidays.  My office was closed starting 12/24 and I decided to totally check out.  My much needed break started with a family ski trip (the background of today's post is the plane ride from Colorado) and ended with a wonderful New Years Eve celebration.  My 2014 is off to a great start and I wish you all the best in the year ahead!


  1. I love theme parties and one that I can usually count on is the Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.  I primarily love it because it's nice to go out when comfort is the main motivation behind your outfit choice rather than looking hot 'n sexy.  This year, I got to wear an elf's hat - you can't tell, but there are some fab pointy ears on that thing.
  2. I recently went to 3x1 for jeans.  This store makes amazing custom jeans and while I didn't go the bespoke route, I did get to customize the buttons on my pair.  Somehow I feel like my jeans fit better because I was able to see the workshop and the wall of raw denim right in the middle of the store.
  3. Albert gets a shout out for an amazing gift.  I'm not much of a hint dropper but even if I was, with most boys it's just in one ear and out the other.  Not this guy.  He picked up on the fact that my favorite brands are Kate Spade and C Wonder.  And that I was disappointed in not finding the iPad case I wanted on Black Friday.  And that I love monogramming.  And cooking.  It was a thoughtful gift that could not have made me happier.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails