Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

3 on Thursday

My parents came up for a few days to help me get my new apartment all set up.  It's like a totally new place.  There is still plenty to do, which means this weekend will be primarily business, not pleasure.  It's a little stressful, but it's worth it now that it's all coming together.  For once, I wasn't overly sad when my parents left.  That's because they'll be back 4 weeks from today - let the countdown begin!
Is there anything better than a guy in a suit/tux?  Nothing even comes close.  I'm not one to swoon over puppies, but show me a bunch of men all dressed up and I go weak in the knees.  A suit or tuxedo will make any guy look hotter, but the tumblr Guys In Suits takes celebrities who are already stunning and amps their hot factor by showing pictures of them in formal wear.  Sometimes the pics are from magazine shoots, other times they're snaps from the paparazzi, and every time they're very sexy.  Can someone pass me a towel so I can wipe the drool from my keyboard? 

I don't like apple juice, but when it's mixed with flavors like raspberry or black current, it goes down nice and easy.  Red Jacket Orchards is located in the Finger Lakes region and their juices can often be found at green markets around the city.  It's always nice to try something local.  What are some of your local faves?

I love stumbling past fun graffiti/street art and this #DontGoHome series is a great one to walk past when you're already tipsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails