Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

3 on Thursday

This week has gone by fast, which is nice because if I have to wait much longer before I go home for Thanksgiving, I may burst.
For some reason, I never watched Friday Night Lights.  I'm not exactly sure why, but I think I had the idea it would be too cheesy.  Then I watched the latest Emmys and saw Twitter blow up with loyal viewers proclaiming their love for the recently cancelled show whose actor won the coveted award.  Now, I figured, would be the perfect time to get into this show.  Perhaps I should have started before the show ended, but I suppose I wasn't on the cutting edge with this one.  I have started watching from the beginning via Netflix and am now obsessed.  Clear eyes.  Full Hearts.  Can't lose. 
Can you guess what this is?  It's an antique rubber stamp holder that Karina was using as a candelabra last week at dinner.  I was drawn to it as soon as I entered the apartment.  

On Tuesday, Steph and I went shooting, and I learned I'm pretty good with a .22, as evidenced by the bullseye above.  I should hang this on my front door as a warning to potential suitors.  We went to the gun range with Urban Girl Squad, a networking group for young NYC girls.  If you're looking to try new things around the city, check this group out.  They do everything from Bollywood dancing to volunteering.  The shooting event really called to me and I have a feeling I'll be stopping by Westside Pistol and Rifle Range (Manhattan's only gun range - right smack dab in the middle of Chelsea/Flatiron) to let out some aggression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails