Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

3 on Thursday

I can't believe I forgot to post "3 on Thursday" last week!  It has been an insanely busy couple weeks of apartment hunting, meetings, and vacations, but I am back in action and have included a bonus blog recommendation as an apology for not giving you your weekly dose of faves last Thursday.

A magazine sent this jar of peppers in a mini mason jar to explain they were "hot".  A little cheesy, but it got me thinking how this would be an adorable housewarming gift.  Buy four mason jars - big or little - and fill them with things they could eat or cook with (peppers, chocolate chips, cheese straws, packets of Equal, etc.).  When they're done with the goodies inside, they'll have a set of four drinking glasses, vases, or containers - there really are a million uses for mason jars.
Victory is even sweeter when we beat Florida, our biggest rival.  It's great to be a Gator Hater!  Plenty of people stayed inside on Saturday 10/29 due to the freak October snow storm, but I'm glad I braved the weather so I could celebrate our win with a bar full of UGA fans.  Our streak continued last weekend with a homecoming win over New Mexico State that pretty much defined "blowout".
 
It has been a stressful week and I can tell there is more pressure on the way in the coming weeks, which is why I am so happy I have a massage on the calendar this evening at one of my two favorite spas, Silk.  Not only are Silk's treatments wonderful, they have the best relaxation room - complete with some of the best snacks I've seen at a spa.  They also have you fill out a form indicating your music of choice and massage pressure preference so your experience is customized and as relaxing as possible.

There is a French blogger who is currently picking up on trends in movie posters.  Even if you're not fluent in French like me (yes, I meant that to sound snobby), this blog is still enjoyable and when you see how all movie posters tend to look the same you can't help shake that "duped" feeling.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails