Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2013

3 on Thursday

I should probably take things slow this week in preparation for a much needed vacation, but that just wouldn't be as interesting so I've been running at full speed and trying new things.
Grand Central turned 100 last week and it is just as beautiful now as it ever was.  It is one of my favorite places in the city, and I love that I get to walk through it every day.  Like many of us, I often keep my head down, changing the song on my iPod or looking out for street signs.  But if you're ever walking through the gourmet food market in Grand Central, do yourself a favor and look up so you can see this beautiful chandelier.

Lindsay is on the committee for Sunrise on the Rocks, which sends children with cancer and their siblings to camp for free with the money raised from their fun events.  This year, they raised enough to send at least 2 kids to Sunrise camp and give them a very special summer.  When being charitable involves food and an open bar, it's hard not to be philanthropic.  Hopefully you can tell by the pic above that we managed to have a great time while raising money.

I went to my first Knicks game on Monday night!  It's hard not to have a great time when you're only 10 rows back from the players, but it was just a great atmosphere in general.  I'm proud to have another team to support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails