Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

3 on Thursday

It is very weird to come back from a beach vacation spent entirely in bikinis to freezing cold New York.  At least my trip away gave me the reminder I needed that it won't always be cold and dreary.  Spring will soon arrive and I can spend all my time outdoors.
New favorite nail color: Essie's "School of Hard Rocks".  It's a green that falls somewhere between army and avocado skin that's dark enough for winter without being a downer.

Before leaving for vacation I attempted to ice skate.  It's definitely a fun winter activity but my Southern blood was not prepared for it.  I basically wobbled around the rink.

My favorite picture from my Curacao vacation.  I tore through three books while I was there and my favorite place to read was on our room's private patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails