Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Brunch at Bistro Nora

Bistro Nora is right around the corner from my friend's apartment so I have walked by often and disregarded it just as often.  It looked like standard American fare...and it is.  However, now that I know about their brunch deal, standard American is much more appealing.

The brunch entrees are basic and, thankfully, come with the basic prices of $10-$11.  Lindsay ordered eggs benedict while I went with an avocado BLT with fried egg.  I'm not sure if you can still call it a BLT if it comes with that many extras.  I think that's akin to calling my brother single when he's been married for five years, but whatever - it was tasty.  The entrees come with fries, potatoes, or salad so you'll get quite enough food while you drink the rest of your meal.  During brunch (which runs til 5 PM), mimosas, bloody marys, and bellinis are only $5.  You think that's good?  Those $5 drinks are buy one get one free.  They're not super strong, but when they're only $2.50 a pop, they're strong enough and you can afford to drink til you're nice and toasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails