Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

3 on Thursday

I'm actually rather impressed with myself for keeping up with the blogging this week since the last two days have been long and draining.  I've been in a two-day meeting that lasted from 8:30-5:30 each day, which means I am very happy Friday is just around the corner.  Although I've been locked in a conference room for two straight days, there have still been moments of happiness:
Last Thursday was our company holiday party and as is to be expected when you throw 800 overworked twenty-thirty-somethings onto a dance floor with four hours of top shelf open bar, revelry ensued.  Thankfully, one of our caring reps thought ahead and brought us a massive McDonald's breakfast Friday morning to curb the hangover.  It sorta helped.  
I just made my first Bendel's purchase.  This is a momentous occasion for a New York gal.  I feel as though I have arrived.  That striped bag is a badge of honor that I would carry around every day if it wasn't weird.  Inside is a gray chain link purse that I absolutely adore.  Ok now that I've indulged my shallow values, let's move on.
I started reading Dianna Agron's blog simply because I am a Gleek and eat up anything related to the show.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that her posts were insightful, creative, and inspiring.  Not only is Dianna Agron a gorgeous, talented actress and singer, it seems she is also a very good writer and knows just where and when to flex her artistic muscles.  I would be jealous if I didn't want to be her next best friend.  I was quite satisfied with her tumblr since I imagine she must be rather busy, but now, Ms. Agron has summoned the energy, creative prowess, and friends to build a site called You, Me & Charlie.  This site is an outlet of inspiration.  It touches on everything from music to movies to writing to art - all forms of art.  I can't thank Dianna Agron and her band of contributors enough for bringing this lovely site to my humble corner of the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails