Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2014

3 on Thursday

Somehow every "calm" event this weekend turned into an aggressive boozing activity.  Happy hour and date night on Friday and Saturday left me begging for more sleep the next morning and brunch on Sunday escalated into me passing out at 8 PM.  I'm not sure why I decided to act 19 instead of 29 but it can't be terrible to [every once in a while] have a crazy weekend that leaves you thinking "what the...?!?!"


  1. My everyday purse this summer has been this perforated bucket bag from Target.  My Mom knew I had been on the hunt for a bucket bag in a fun color and when she found this one, she texted me a picture and said I would have a treat when I arrived in Savannah a week later.  I've worn it almost every day since.
  2. My new stationery from naomilynn just arrived and I am obsessed!  Having something nice to write on just makes me want to send letters.  Hopefully my friends enjoy receiving snail mail as much as I do.
  3. I recently saw Avenue Q for the second time.  I forgot how much I loved it.  It is a hilarious show and now that it's off-Broadway, tickets are easier (and cheaper) to come by.  I strongly suggest seeing it if you haven't already.  Or see it again.  Trust me, I laughed just as hard the second time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails