Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hot Chocolate Like No Other

Lindsay and I met at City Bakery for a sweet snack yesterday, and I can honestly say I've never had hot chocolate like that before.  It's basically a melted Hershey bar.  It was so unbelievably thick that I could barely put a dent in my small cup.  To be honest, it was too rich.  I couldn't come close to finishing it, and then I felt bad about wasting it because it's not a cheap cup.  The best part was the huge homemade marshmallow.  That's worth the extra dollar.  Next time, I'll get the shot size and one of those marshmallows.  Trust me, a shot is more than enough of the drink and then you still get to dunk the fluffy, gooey mallow.  They also have a bunch of sweet baked goods (I got a muffin; Lindsay got a cookie) that practically seem savory next to the hot chocolate.  If savory is what you want, I also spied salads and mac and cheese.  These normal lunch items looked good, but they won't bring out the kid in you like the hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails