Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2014

3 on Thursday

I made it through a very busy weekend only to realize I have plenty of plans lined up for the upcoming weekends.  Everything I'm doing is very Fall, and I love taking advantage of the season.
  1. Everyone is gearing up for Hallween, even the delivery trucks!
  2. I recently discovered Charming Charlie via a favorite blog, The College Prepster.  When styled on the blog, all the fashion looked so classy, despite the extremely low price tag.  But I just wasn't sold that it would look that good in person so I held back.  But then a couple weeks ago I was in Hartford for a wedding and there was a huge Charming Charlie store.  Even up close these clothes and accessories look great.  And so inexpensive!  For $60 I walked away with a ring, a cloche hat, a sweater, and a scarf.  Now that I know I can trust Charming Charlie, I'll be hitting up the website regularly to fill in the holes in my closet.  Just like the store it's organized by color (as well as product type) so it's very easy to navigate.
  3. I was so happy to check an item off my bucket list and go apple picking.  I can't wait to bake something delicious!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails