Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Reads



  1. If you're a girl/woman/lady/female you have some sort of handbag with you at all times, but do you know the history of the thing that holds all of your most important items? 
  2. I've always been a fan of hearing it like it is from my friends and I try to do them the same "courtesy" by not sugarcoating things.  But if I am humiliating them in the process, I may be doing more harm than good.
  3. Last week a ton of inmates managed to escape a juvenile detention center.  How is this possible?!
  4. For the first time, NYC is allowing a gay group to march in the St. Patrick's Day parade.  True, it's because the group is from NBC, the network televising the event, but progress is progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails