Search This Blog

Thursday, September 4, 2014

3 on Thursday

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!  Though I planned to go on a grand adventure on Labor Day itself, the weather was too up in the air to commit.  I still enjoyed a wonderful weekend roaming my beautiful city so there are no complaints here.


  1. I am always drawn to these teeny tiny yogurts when I see them at fancy food markets because I remember them from my time in France.  I have always resisted purchase, though, because they're pretty expensive.  I finally gave in as a treat and think I'll be continuing.  Though it's shelved next to the yogurt, Le Petit Suisse is actually cheese, a creamy cheese with a texure that is thicker than Greek yogurt.  It seems expensive because it's so much tinier than yogurt, but because it's thicker, you need less to get satisfied.  For me it's also perfect because I get sick of the yogurt consistency after any more than this so the puny packaging is the perfect sized breakfast for me.
  2. I hate seeing summer come to an end.  I'm just not one of those people who says "sure summer is nice but don't you just love fall and the crisp sweater weather?"  The upside to fall, however, is football season.  I love cheering on my Dawgs and I was so happy to see them pull out a W in the season opener against Clemson on Saturday night.
  3. Tea for two.  I loved the girly setup of pastels against white marble at Ladurée Soho.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails