Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2014

3 on Thursday

My trip to Philly gave me enough to fill up almost two "3 on Thursday" posts.  You may not want to hear any more about my trip, but during a week as busy as mine, I like to be reminded of my recent relaxation.  The background of this week's post shows off what was probably the most relaxing moment of the trip.  This was the view we stared at from the Rocky steps at the art museum while we people-watched.


  1. I loved the food at National Mechanics, but I also really loved that the restaurant is inside an old bank.  It just reminds me of how historical Philly is.
  2. We stayed at the Renaissance Blu hotel after Albert found a deal on Living Social.  Not only did the hotel have the swanky lobby pictured (I loved the graphic walls), our deal got us any two drinks we wanted.  
  3. The only non-Philly picture of the bunch, I loved spotting this car on Park Ave. over the weekend.  I don't need a car in NYC, but I wouldn't mind seeing this vintage baby parked in front of my building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails